Included with the cutter is a free die plus a cutting mat so you are ready to start quilting right out of the box.
Cutter dimensions: 17"W x 5"D x 15 1/2"H (43 cm x 13 cm x 38 cm). Weighs 15 lbs.
- Consistent, accurate cuts
- Lightweight (only 15 lbs.) and portable
- Easy-lift carrying handle
- Comfortable roller handle grip--easy on the hands
- Double roller design for clean cuts
- Magnetic latch
- Rubber feet to grip and hold cutter in place while cutting
- Neutral, light-colored work surface--easy to see what you are doing
- Easy-clean, high gloss surface
Included with GO! Fabric Cutter
- GO! Fabric Cutting Die featuring three shapes: Square-4 1/2"; Square-2 1/2"; Half Square-2" Finished Triangle (cuts four shapes)
- GO! Cutting Mat-10"W x 10"H (55111)
- Project ideas
- User's Manual [click to download]
- Die Pick
Care & Maintenance: For best results, always keep your GO! cutter clean and lint free. To clean the cutter inside and out, use a soft dry cloth. Avoid abrasives, solvents and spray cleaners. If necessary, wipe with a damp cloth, then polish with a dry cloth. Use canned air to clear lint from roller area. The GO! fabric cutter does not have replacement parts.
Limited One-Year Warranty: We promise your personal AccuQuilt GO! cutter will be free from defects in material or workmanship when used as directed. If you experience a manufacturing defect within one year after purchase, AccuQuilt will repair or replace the cutter at no charge. Improper use, excessive wear and tear caused by commercial use and/or damage caused by the user will void the warranty. This warranty covers only the cutting unit--not mats or dies.